[Full-Disclosure] openssl exploit code

From: Florian Weimer (Weimer@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE)
Date: 09/17/02

From: Weimer@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE (Florian Weimer)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:13:03 +0200

Solar Eclipse <solareclipse@phreedom.org> writes:

> What's next? Checking if if the vendor has been properly notified
> and approves of posting the exploit code?

Symantec has announced this in an interview with a German newspaper.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer@CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Jason interviews Wes: Jasons Version
    ... register for his forum so i'm just being lazy and putting this here- ... After the interview was concluded, Wes told me to let him see the full ... However, he responded with," Sorry you think it's rude. ... by posting it, weren't you directly not ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Jason interviews Wes: Jasons Version
    ... register for his forum so i'm just being lazy and putting this here- ... After the interview was concluded, Wes told me to let him see the full ... However, he responded with," Sorry you think it's rude. ... by posting it, weren't you directly not ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Psychiatric Drugs: An Assault on the Human Condition Street Spirit
    ... >Interview with Robert Whitaker ... John-boy is showing his usual pattern of initially just posting URLs, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Symantec AV signature corruption
    ... titled 'Symantec AV Signature Corruption'. ... Thanks for posting the message. ... customers who had used a specific Intelligent Updater were not ... opening the downloaded definition file. ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Looking for someone
    ... upsetting people by posting, but my prof told me that Google groups ... would be a great resource to find someone to interview. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)