[Full-Disclosure] CERT..(the linux ssl issue) CA-2002-027

From: Len Rose (len@netsys.com)
Date: 09/14/02

From: len@netsys.com (Len Rose)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:10:01 -0400

Hi,

Of course the alert is great, but to reiterate my point,
too limited in scope and may lead to a false sense of
complacency for non-linux sites.

In this case, as always it's better to err on the side of
caution if you'll excuse my pedantic mumblings.

In case there is a misunderstanding, I didn't mean to imply
that CERT isn't a valuable resource for a large portion of
of the internet community.