[Full-Disclosure] Off Topic

From: martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net)
Date: 09/11/02

From: madduck@madduck.net (martin f krafft)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:14:39 +0200

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

also sprach gobbles@hush.com <gobbles@hush.com> [2002.09.11.1817 +0200]:
> i am but a young asian boy
> do you not remember me
> i got some in you eye
> you suck good
> you suck hard
> shall we meet again=20

thanks, gobbles, for meeting up to the image we all already have of
you.

--=20
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
this space intentionally left blank.

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Next generation iPhone found and dismantled!
    ... zoara writes: ... And daringfireball.net is keeping a close eye on ... In my view Gizmodo totally started to suck when they published name and ... - Antoine de Saint-Exupery ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: "RAT" signs
    ... It must suck to be one of your kids. ... I guess we do see eye to eye on some things. ... Real good slam Mark. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: "RAT" signs
    ... It must suck to be one ... of your kids. ... do see eye to eye on some things. ... Took me a minute to decide whether or not to hit send on that one. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: fighting a nife armed man
    ... if the wind ain't going your way. ... And, frankly, that would suck a lot more than sand in your eye! ...
    (rec.martial-arts)