[Full-Disclosure] TRU64 formal disclosure from Snosoft.

From: Charles Stevenson (core@bokeoa.com)
Date: 09/04/02

From: core@bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:28:06 -0600

--QDd5rp1wjxlDmy9q

Kevin,

Man... about time! ;) CERT is sloooow... congrats on finally releasing
this. It's been a long annoying road.

peace,
core

--=20
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@bokeoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus=20
  http://www.bokeoa.com/~core/core.asc

--QDd5rp1wjxlDmy9q

--QDd5rp1wjxlDmy9q--

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] impersonation
    ... Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: The Internet is a library. :^)
    ... remedial English in college. ... but i hope for peace not bickering, ... i worked full time in the world at 2 different skilled labor jobs. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: The Internet is a library. :^)
    ... my grade school principal who was one of my greatest friends for 47 ... remedial English in college. ... but i hope for peace not bickering, ... i worked full time in the world at 2 different skilled labor jobs. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: OT obama economics in action
    ... On a college campus the term Marxism has very little to do with the kind ... Peace, according to Webster?s Dictionary, means a state of calm and ... Shari?a law is not compatible with our Constitution. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: If Charlie Sheen doesnt need a gun, you dont either
    ... Zombywoof wrote in ... That service could be in the military, the Peace ... Corps, etc.. ... A year college for a year service? ...
    (talk.politics.guns)