[Full-Disclosure] Reason for full disclosure

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Date: 08/26/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:08:18 -0700

>>Nope full disclosure is not the inherent work of god -- but it
>>is the best solution we have at this time.
>
>Necessary evil huh? Prefered argument of evil doers ;)

You know, I get so tired of the disclosure argument. The fact of the matter is that hacker email lists have no restrictions on posting exploit information. If the security lists do have restrictions then by definition the security lists will have less information posted to them leaving the security community at a severe disadvantage.

Geo.