[Full-Disclosure] NY State of Mind ;)

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Date: 08/20/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 06:41:44 -0700

  • [Full-Disclosure] NY State of Mind ;)
    ... >A) These "blackhats" seem to be whining about capitalism. ... We hack you hack I hack. ... Silly rabbit TRIX are for kids;) ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheee
    ... >>> to give you the chnce to verify you were right license holder ... > you are whining about your address being published ... >> Your assinine deceit and tale tales? ... Yes, you've lied again and yes, you're a hack. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Scottish Cyber terrorist to be extradited
    ... I've been using computers since the DEC 10 and the IBM 360 were ... the newest kids on the block. ... What exactly do you think was worth the ... Ever try to hack a deck of punched cards, ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Scottish Cyber terrorist to be extradited
    ... I've been using computers since the DEC 10 and the IBM 360 were ... the newest kids on the block. ... What exactly do you think was worth the ... Ever try to hack a deck of punched cards, ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Again! Baby cut from murdered mom
    ... her own if she wanted one badly enough to hack it out of her blood kin? ... and surmised they were the killed woman's kids ... police custody late Thursday. ... State police described her only as a person of ...
    (alt.true-crime)