[Full-Disclosure] FW: ex-Administrivia - Blue Boar "leaving" SecurityFocus

From: Charles Stevenson (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: 08/20/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:34:28 -0600

--gneEPciiIl/aKvOT

Arjen, BB,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 12:40:16PM +1200, Arjen De Landgraaf wrote:
> We are very, very sorry to hear this.

You will be missed BB. :)
=20
> Thoroughly appreciated your immense contribution over the years.
>=20
> Thank you for your commitment to the security industry=20
> and the millions of IT end-users all over the world.
> You have made a very powerful difference to all of us!!!!

I went from zero to hero^H^H^H^H well not exactly hero but I did learn
a lot over the years from the list. ;)
=20
> Wish you the very best, and feel very disappointed for Symantec that,=20
> as a result they will quickly lose the very essence why
> Securityfocus has been the focal point for global IT security.

Other lists will thrive however I think it would be hard to match the
open subscription policy and find another moderator who has the
stamina to keep the list on track.=20

> So, thank you again for your commitment and enthusiasm=20
> over all these years.

I'll just chime in and also say thanks. I can't imagine how much spam,
junk, etc. you had to wade through to maintain order on this list. I
envy your patience and commitment as well.
=20
Best Regards,
Charles Stevenson

P.S. BB: when you get setup again let me know and I'll get you back on
the list.

> Arjen de Landgraaf
> CTO CSL
> New Zealand
> www.e-secure-it.us
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=20
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@bokeoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus=20
  http://www.bokeoa.com/~core/core.asc

--gneEPciiIl/aKvOT

--gneEPciiIl/aKvOT--

Relevant Pages

  • RE: PAWS security vulnerability
    ... FreeBSD security list" isn't grammatically correct. ... "I told you to post the patch and info to the appropriate FreeBSD security ... "...This point and others are often discussed on the mailing lists, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • SF new mailing list announcement: BS 7799 Security
    ... collection of moderated mailing lists: ... What is BS 7799 Security Mailing List? ... Jose Varghese of Paladion is the moderator ...
    (Incidents)
  • SF new mailing list announcement: BS 7799 Security
    ... collection of moderated mailing lists: ... What is the BS 7799 Security Mailing List? ... Jose Varghese of Paladion is the moderator ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • May I have permission to travel???????
    ... ""Homeland Security Tightens Grip on International Travel ... The Department of Homeland Security proposed new rules back in July ... These lists ... Instead of providing a passenger manifest after departure as now ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • RE: PAWS security vulnerability
    ... You STILL haven't taken this to the correct security mailing list, ... > FreeBSD security ... >>lists, and you aren't the least bit interested in doing what ... >>appropriate forum to post the patch, ...
    (freebsd-questions)