[Full-Disclosure] Profiteers...

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
Date: 08/20/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:57:48 -0800

Beware of whores who say they don't want money. The hell they don't.
What they mean is that they want more money. Much more.

-William S. Burroughs

This message was sent from http://australia.edu
Check out the new international site at http://australia.edu/international

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Its All Ayn Rands Fault
    ... was when "should the government spend money to benefit its wealthy ... answered with the contrary "Hell, ... while bilking us out of _our_ tax dollars in the process. ... "Tax the rich, feed the poor ...
  • Re: Kate Winslet on Oprah
    ... I don't want to sound as if I'm patronizing younger people, ... Now your pathology goes even further: not only is Winslet's nudity in films somehow damaging or inappropriate because she has a working uterus and had kids, but now you go even further and tell us that nudity from other actresses caused your "faith in your gender" (whatever the hell that means) to die. ... you're batshit crazy--you need to spend less money on movies and more money on therapy. ...
  • Re: Mayor Nagin loses his shit
    ... didn't expect DemocRAT Mayor Nagin to actually have a plan, ... Hell, that's someone elses job, his job was get money to pay off the ... refineries just so he and Cheney can make a bunch of money for Halliburton. ... Hell, just what we thougt, a typical Neo-Con job!!!!! ...
  • Re: Need some advice/help with an ebay fraudster in Indiana...
    ... comment on just where you DID send the money. ... Hell, I'd chip in a quarter just to help you get unstuck. ... Seller has good ... feedback and multiple sales. ...
  • Just finished - Spoilers!
    ... "Somebody Owes Me Money" by Donald Westlake - A cabbie gets a good tip ... on a horse, wins a grip, then finds his bookie dead when he shows up ... "Money Shot" by Christa Faust - A former pron star turned pron ... take the valuable stuff and run like hell or kill the ...