[Full-Disclosure] please stop this nonsense

From: Matt Richards (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: 08/15/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (Matt Richards)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 04:53:13 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, please moderate the list! Don't let kids ruin it.

Thanks,
KnightRdr

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Marco van Berkum wrote:

> Is it that hard to set up a moderated list ?
> I really do not wish to recieve all this nonsense.
>
> so, moderate this list PLEASE.
>
> grtz,
> Marco
>
> --
> 'Hit any user to continue'
> | Marco van Berkum / MB17300-RIPE |
> | m.v.berkum@obit.nl / http://ws.obit.nl |

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] please stop this nonsense
    ... On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Marco van Berkum wrote: ... > so, moderate this list PLEASE. ... A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Calling All Lurkers
    ... because it is in our charter. ... Anyone is free to start a moderated version of ASD, ... The relationship between a parent group and a sub-moderated group is entirely up ... What type of system and software do you intend to use to moderate? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Medway Towns (was: Re: Abdul Rahman facing death sentence for coverting from Islam to Christian
    ... Have a look at the Charter, which tells you what is and what is not ... and the metaFAQ which explains how I moderate. ... your posts would be subject to manual moderation for two ... moderating, I have imposed one temporary ban and one permanent ban, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: what a tolerant and peaceful faith.
    ... New posters, who may not have been aware that there is a charter, are ... can say in this group that X terrorises people, ... I know how you feel about the way I moderate. ... I moderate, try an unmoderated group. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: vegetarians live longer
    ... that meant I couldn't in good conscience undertake to moderate in ... a way compatible with Mark's intentions, I quit. ... some regret but didn't offer an explanation of his decisions that ... charter, and my difficulty was with that rather than with the ...
    (uk.religion.christian)