[Full-Disclosure] ALERT! ALERT! Confessions of a turkey ALERT! ALERT! ;p;p;p;p;p;p;p

From: Charles Stevenson (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: 08/15/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:20:06 -0600

--3siQDZowHQqNOShm

Dave,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 04:36:09PM -0400, Dave Aitel wrote:
> Your message was signed, but the "GOBBLES" message was not and therefore
> just a forgery, most likely.

Actually I'm just now finally learning this GPG/mutt thing ;) Sorry
for the confusion.

> BTW:
> http://www.immunitysec.com/vulnerabilities/
> They arn't advisories, but if you need something to show to your boss
> about why you disconnected your Exchange/SQL server from the Internet,
> it's a good start.=20

I'll check it out. Not that it relates to my job... hehe.. damn this
economy. Damn minimum wage jobs... damn it all to hell. </CYNICISM>
=20
peace,
core

--=20
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@bokeoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus=20
  http://www.bokeoa.com/~core/core.asc

--3siQDZowHQqNOShm

--3siQDZowHQqNOShm--

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Suggestions for networking book
    ... Dave wrote: ... > Barry Margolin wrote: ... Then the place to start is learning the philosophy. ... titled "The UNIX Philosophy". ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • Re: Good news: women fall through superannuation gap
    ... validity by your degree of misogyny, Dave. ... everything was more and more women having guns and learning how ... In my world women have both laws and guns. ... For either advantage or disadvantage, women have been underestimated, ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: the more you know, the less you understand
    ... learning, is the day we die...in my opinion. ... dr. pharma i like that dave. ... i will be a humble student in life ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Re: Good news: women fall through superannuation gap
    ... the warped, saggy talons of Dave Sim, it is obvious to me that hatred> and insecurity drive you. ... everything was more and more women having guns and learning how to use>> them. ... In my world women have both laws and guns. ... For either advantage or disadvantage, women have been underestimated, ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: IJA: concerning member rights to vote and override board
    ... Can some wizard here post a forgery, ... Dave might be right that Happy Face and Kim are the same person. ... I can see why she would pretend to be someone else, ...
    (rec.juggling)