[Full-Disclosure] OpenSSL Vulnerabilities

From: Raju Mathur (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: 08/02/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (Raju Mathur)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:39:12 +0530

>>>>> "Tina" == Tina Bird <tbird@precision-guesswork.com> writes:

    Tina> The vendors listed in the CERT advisory on the OpenSSL
    Tina> vulnerabilities are all producing server-side software:

    Tina> http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-23.html

    Tina> Does anyone know if Netscape, Opera, Internet Explorer or
    Tina> any of the other browsers are vulnerable to these issues?

    Tina> Thanks in advance -- Tina Bird

Here's how I do it [line may wrap]:

for i in /bin/* /usr/bin/* /sbin/* /usr/sbin/* /usr/X11R6/bin/* /usr/local/bin/* ; do if ldd $i | egrep 'libssl' > /dev/null ; then echo $i ; fi ; done

You could change the list of directories you want to search, or use
the output of a find in the for command. I don't think libcrypto has
issues; if it does, make the argument to egrep
'libcrypto|libssl'.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/
                     It is the mind that moves

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Get div to wrap contents
    ... I basically don't want to have any horizontal scrolling ... I want the text to wrap when its to long. ... I see it happening all the time in browsers that do ... perfecting something that doesn't contribute anything to anything. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: textarea wrap
    ... defined in the specifications. ... test this on your browsers: ... You are repeating the same mistake as 7 years ago - wrap attribute ... out of it is that no one can ignore the reality - but reality can ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: How can I wrap text so it completely fills each line of the container?
    ... wrap it after the '-' between 'player' and 'modules', ... Perhaps your browsers break preferentially at hyphens, ... Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • re: Word Wrapping in FP 2003
    ... Cell Properties, select No Wrap. ... work in all browsers. ... Microsoft FrontPage MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Word Wrapping in FP 2003
    ... Thank you Jim... ... I am glad my words wrap and don't go off the screen. ... But do you know why it doesn't work in all browsers, ... > Cell Properties, select No Wrap. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)