[Full-Disclosure] List Charter

From: Len Rose (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: 07/16/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (Len Rose)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:51:41 -0400

I'd say give it some time.. it's only been alive a short
time. The more technical and less conversational the better.

Those are just my opinions, though.. ultimately the readers
will decide whether it's useful or not.

Len

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 08:52:14PM +0100, arawak wrote:
> What is happening with this list ?
>
> Somehow it is loosing the battle with people trying
> to undermine what could be really informative list.
>
> Is moderation the answer?
>
> Profanity & useless tittle tattle does nothing but
> make the list close down.
>
> Is there some underhand subversiveness pushing the
> list off the net?
>
> Luck is my game ;-)
> Openess is my aim :)
>
> A :-)

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] List Charter
    ... Those are just my opinions, ... > Profanity & useless tittle tattle does nothing but ... > Is there some underhand subversiveness pushing the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Price check: HUO Sopranos
    ... opinions aside, is it worth $2k in y'all's opinion? ... pinball machine (with profanity off, he doesn't like cursing), and I ... The safe shot is the most satisfying easy shot that ...
    (rec.games.pinball)