[Full-Disclosure] List Charter

From: John Cartwright (full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com)
Date: 07/14/02

From: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com (John Cartwright)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:01:42 +0100

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 02:48:33PM +0100, John Cartwright wrote:

> We're contemplating the creation of a list charter, and welcome
> your ideas. Whether this occurs on- or off-list is entirely up
> to you, the members.

Hi

A draft charter is now available at
http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Comments?

- John

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-Disclosure] List Charter
    ... > We're contemplating the creation of a list charter, ... A draft charter is now available at ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] List Charter
    ... > We're contemplating the creation of a list charter, ... A draft charter is now available at ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] List Charter
    ... > We're contemplating the creation of a list charter, ... A draft charter is now available at ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] List Charter
    ... >> We're contemplating the creation of a list charter, ... >> to you, the members. ... > A draft charter is now available at ... uneducated is a crime deserving of punishment), but the list should never be ...
    (Full-Disclosure)