HSM in Freebsd

Hi all. I want to use a HSM pc card for security in my system. Can I use it
in FreeBSD? FreeBSD support this cards?
Thanks

  • Re: freebsd-security Digest, Vol 412, Issue 2
    ... Subject: HSM in Freebsd ... I want to use a HSM pc card for security in my system. ... FreeBSD support this cards? ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Safe card to replace for ICP Vortex GDT8514RZ ...
    ... suitable replacement for the card ... ... were working on full FreeBSD support. ... I've been using Adaptec products since early 90's, mainly because they have always been the 'tried-n-true' product ... ... As I mentioned to someone else, I'm willing to endure having the server hang up a few times in order to debug the problem, and fix the driver, but any correspondance that I actually got answers back on gave me the feel that I was on my own ... ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Safe card to replace for ICP Vortex GDT8514RZ ...
    ... suitable replacement for the card ... ... were working on full FreeBSD support. ... I've been using Adaptec products since early 90's, mainly because they have always been the 'tried-n-true' product ... ... As I mentioned to someone else, I'm willing to endure having the server hang up a few times in order to debug the problem, and fix the driver, but any correspondance that I actually got answers back on gave me the feel that I was on my own ... ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • HSM in FreeBSD
    ... I want to use a HSM pc card for security in my system. ... FreeBSD support this cards? ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)