Re: periodic security run output gives false positives after 1 year

  • Re: FreeBSD in the DS?
    ... > Yes, the Nintendo kind. ... is NetBSD free or open source? ... I don't think a port of FreeBSD to the platform is on the cards, ... mailing lists will be more ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: FreeBSD in the DS?
    ... of supporting a REAL OS such as FreeBSD, ... is NetBSD free or open source? ... I don't think a port of FreeBSD to the platform is on the cards, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: HP Question
    ... NetBSD/hp300 is the port of NetBSD to Hewlett-Packard 9000 Series 300 ... It runs on almost all workstations from this ... For details on installing on your hardware, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc)
  • Re: finished? porting ZyDAS zb1211/zb1211b driver for FreeBSD
    ... Weongyo Jeong wrote: ... I just finished to port zydfrom NetBSD for FreeBSD and it works well in ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: new to netbsd
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... I've not had any problem with NetBSD on any of the IBM laptops I've used. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc)