logging _rtld errors

Are there any security reasons as to why

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=142258 ([patch] rtld(1): add
ability to log or print rtld errors)

would not have been committed to the tree ?

---Mike

  • Re: Was Saurons form fixed? (was: The Voice of Sauron)
    ... They could be bigger, more powerful--the ideals of humanity or elvendom--but they could not have features that were wholly alien to men and elves, such as wings. ... that choice, and using a humanoid form as their primary guise, they limited their ability to change forms. ... Not necessarily their ability to change forms for some shorter timespan, but they always end up going back to the standard form. ... tree, for instance. ...
    (rec.arts.books.tolkien)
  • Re: GMail like offline email client
    ... > i loose thread:) ... > I've found that sylpheed has the ability of displayng thread in ... > tree view so i switched to it ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Whine on, whine on harvest.....
    ... its ability to climb a tree, ... life believing that it is stupid." ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Nascar Now Host admits he isnt able to put up an artificial Christmas tree
    ... had to have his brother in law help him put up an artificial tree that ... required only the ability to put the color or letter coated tree limb ... Brother, I don't believe I'd have told that". ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Vista or GPSMAP60cs for hiking under tree cover
    ... Considerations are: ... Sensitivity under tree cover, Ease of one handed use, ability to load ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)