Latest bind advisory

Hi
Any plans to apply these patches to the bind version shipped with FreeBSD ?

http://www.isc.org/software/bind/advisories/cve-2011-tbd

Thanks

  • Re: dns update for 7.0
    ... What's the process to update the base bind in freebsd for the new ... I'm running freebsd 7.0-RELEASE-p2 and I am using the included base ... You don't need to overwrite the base system bind -- the vulnerability ... The patches ISC have produced will have an adverse effect if you're answering something in excess of 10,000 DNS queries a second, which is rather more than most people would get to deal with, but are otherwise innocuous. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Latest bind advisory
    ... On Thursday, November 17, 2011, Mike Tancsa wrote: ... Any plans to apply these patches to the bind version shipped with ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Latest bind advisory
    ... Any plans to apply these patches to the bind version shipped with FreeBSD? ... Sentex Communications, mike@xxxxxxxxxx ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Latest bind advisory
    ... Any plans to apply these patches to the bind version shipped with ... stable/9 is notably missing from that list. ... the bind patches will have to wait. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Future plans for BIND versions in the base, and DNSSEC readiness
    ... FreeBSD, list my plans for the future, and solicit comments from the ... In the past release policies for both FreeBSD and BIND have been ... ISC's policy on Extended Support Versions at ... The upcoming DNSSEC signing of the root zone will ...
    (freebsd-arch)