Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:03.bind
- From: Robert Simmons <rsimmons0@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:56:10 -0400
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 1:35 AM, budsz <budiyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Only updating to 8.X for solution? there is no patch for this advisory?
Patches are for RELEASE. For development branches, you update your
source tree and build the system from that.
All of this is explained in the handbook section 220.127.116.11:
STABLE "is simply another engineering development track, not a
resource for end-users."
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:05.unix
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:05.unix
- Previous by thread: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:03.bind