Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:03.bind
- From: Doug Barton <dougb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:19:35 -0700
On 09/30/2011 22:35, budsz wrote:
On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM, FreeBSD Security Advisories
Note: This advisory concerns a vulnerability which existed only in
the FreeBSD 8-STABLE branch and was fixed over two months prior to the
date of this advisory.
Only updating to 8.X for solution? there is no patch for this advisory?
See above. :)
Nothin' ever doesn't change, but nothin' changes much.
-- OK Go
Breadth of IT experience, and depth of knowledge in the DNS.
Yours for the right price. :) http://SupersetSolutions.com/
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:03.bind
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:05.unix
- Previous by thread: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:03.bind
- Next by thread: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-11:03.bind