Re: PAM modules

Hello, Xin.
You wrote 16 сентября 2011 г., 21:29:56:

LDAP? (We do currently have some work on LDAP integration but not
sure if the community would be interested -- this would need an import
of stripped down OpenLDAP) and modifies OpenSSH to support public key
in LDAP directory.
Minimal ldap client, nss/pam_ldap and SSH keys in LDAP out-of-box is
great!
But it is disagree with trend to stirp-down base system :(

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: PAM modules
    ... of stripped down OpenLDAP) and modifies OpenSSH to support public key ... in LDAP directory. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: PAM modules
    ... of stripped down OpenLDAP) and modifies OpenSSH to support public key ... in LDAP directory. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: PAM modules
    ... sure if the community would be interested -- this would need an import ... of stripped down OpenLDAP) and modifies OpenSSH to support public key ... in LDAP directory. ... I would vote for importing a *complete* OpenLDAP, ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: PAM modules
    ... support public key in LDAP directory. ... I would vote for importing a *complete* OpenLDAP, ... FreeBSD release, while wanting features of a new OpenLDAP. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Active Directory Fails as LDAP Address Book
    ... I even tried this using openldap where I really do have control over ... the LDAP directory and it wouldn't fly. ... possibly writing a MAPI type call to update it? ...