Re: PAM modules
- From: Lev Serebryakov <lev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:42:37 +0400
You wrote 16 сентября 2011 г., 21:29:56:
LDAP? (We do currently have some work on LDAP integration but notMinimal ldap client, nss/pam_ldap and SSH keys in LDAP out-of-box is
sure if the community would be interested -- this would need an import
of stripped down OpenLDAP) and modifies OpenSSH to support public key
in LDAP directory.
But it is disagree with trend to stirp-down base system :(
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: PAM modules
- Next by Date: Re: PAM modules
- Previous by thread: Re: PAM modules
- Next by thread: Re: Re: PAM modules