Re: PAM modules

On 09/16/11 08:05, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
We currently have a number of PAM modules in ports, and while some
of them are specific to certain third-party software, many aren't.
I believe we would benefit from importing at least some of these
into base. My question is: which ones?

LDAP? (We do currently have some work on LDAP integration but not
sure if the community would be interested -- this would need an import
of stripped down OpenLDAP) and modifies OpenSSH to support public key
in LDAP directory.

- --
Xin LI <delphij@xxxxxxxxxxx>
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! Live free or die
Version: GnuPG v2.0.18 (FreeBSD)

  • Re: PAM modules
    ... them are specific to certain third-party software, ... believe we would benefit from importing at least some of these into ... Another vote for LDAP ...
  • Re: nss_ldap and openldap importing
    ... included into the source tree. ... My understanding is that we are generally trying to avoid importing any new ... In none of my environments do I need LDAP ... I cannot imagine most of our users need LDAP support either. ...
  • Re: Prevent Delayed NDRs via LDAP
    ... your system to rebuild the access hash map. ... If you want to use smtp-ahead style, rather than ldap, then ... no good place I've found to put this locally on the sendmail server for ... deciding who can relay against the "MAIL FROM:" argument. ...
  • Re: External LDAPS connection help
    ... and importing it into AD via some method other than ldap. ... Do you by chance have any script or code samples to get us started? ... > Windows server, maybe. ...
  • Re: LDAP Server not connected error
    ... Pluck out the actual LDAP code into IRB and see if it works. ... had experience passing a hash, ...