Re: PAM modules

  • Re: PAM modules
    ... them are specific to certain third-party software, ... believe we would benefit from importing at least some of these into ... Another vote for LDAP ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: nss_ldap and openldap importing
    ... included into the source tree. ... My understanding is that we are generally trying to avoid importing any new ... In none of my environments do I need LDAP ... I cannot imagine most of our users need LDAP support either. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Prevent Delayed NDRs via LDAP
    ... your system to rebuild the access hash map. ... If you want to use smtp-ahead style, rather than ldap, then ... no good place I've found to put this locally on the sendmail server for ... deciding who can relay against the "MAIL FROM:" argument. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: External LDAPS connection help
    ... and importing it into AD via some method other than ldap. ... Do you by chance have any script or code samples to get us started? ... > Windows server, maybe. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: LDAP Server not connected error
    ... Pluck out the actual LDAP code into IRB and see if it works. ... had experience passing Net::LDAP.new a hash, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)