Intermediate doc hacker project: Document security releases on the web site

Currently (unless I'm really missing something) there is no listing of security release on the web site. The closest we get is looking up src/UPDATING for the release branch in svn (e.g., http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/releng/7.3/UPDATING?revision=216063&view=markup).

So I'm suggesting that if someone is interested in an "intermediate" level project that fixing this would be welcome. :)

Doug

-- OK Go

Yours for the right price. :) http://SupersetSolutions.com/