Intermediate doc hacker project: Document security releases on the web site
- From: Doug Barton <dougb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 12:16:54 -0800
Currently (unless I'm really missing something) there is no listing of security release on the web site. The closest we get is looking up src/UPDATING for the release branch in svn (e.g., http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/releng/7.3/UPDATING?revision=216063&view=markup).
So I'm suggesting that if someone is interested in an "intermediate" level project that fixing this would be welcome. :)
Nothin' ever doesn't change, but nothin' changes much.
-- OK Go
Breadth of IT experience, and depth of knowledge in the DNS.
Yours for the right price. :) http://SupersetSolutions.com/
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: packet capture and if_bridge ignore bpf rules
- Next by Date: Re: Intermediate doc hacker project: Document security releases on the web site
- Previous by thread: [capsicum] Capability Mode (fwd)
- Next by thread: Re: Intermediate doc hacker project: Document security releases on the web site