any interest in tripwire commercial?

Any interest in Tripwire Commercial version?
I have a client who wants to allow their enterprise tripwire console to be able to monitor the servers that do the real work (the freebsd servers) as well as the token windows servers which are being monitored now.

What version would you like to see it on? one of the .[135] versions for long life?

7.3? amd64? 8.1?
is i386 ok, as long as all the libraries exist?
does everyone put 32 bit compatibility libraries in their amd64 builds?

  • RE: MS Windows Hidden Shares
    ... It depends on what you want to monitor in the hidden shares. ... that can be done against Windows, NetWare, and *nix servers. ... Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Shell Monitoring Script
    ... > Redhat, SUSE and Fedora ... What do you want to monitor? ... These remote servers serve some bounded set of functions, ... > Presently I'm using cron to run a shell script do give a system overview of: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Performance Newsgroup
    ... folders for all users and bought two new computers equiped with IDE RAID ... Controllers to act as file servers, ... extrange to me and the counters I have measured in Perfomance Monitor ... > Roberto - indeed I didn't understand. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.hardware)
  • Re: Tools for Oracle DBAs
    ... Try to download Twisted Nail for Oracle. ... *Monitor alert.log file to find out ORA-nnnnn error messages ... events, Multi-Thread Servers, Real Application Cluster ... *Kill oracle session and OS kill ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Network and Server monitoring
    ... >> I am looking for a way to monitor my servers status. ... > used to monitor systems and services on your network. ... way to do notifications when a host is down or values ...
    (Fedora)