Re: mbuf security advisory for 7.2-RELEASE?

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Lowell Gilbert <Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Alexander Sack <pisymbol@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

http://security.freebsd.org/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-10:07.mbuf.asc

Just to confirm, 7.2-RELEASE is not effected by this issue?  Just
seems odd that all versions of 7.x are listed minus 7.2-RELEASE.

7.2-RELEASE was out of support when the advisory was issued.
It *is* vulnerable.

Thought so! Thanks guys! It just wasn't clear to me.

-aps

  • Re: mbuf security advisory for 7.2-RELEASE?
    ... seems odd that all versions of 7.x are listed minus 7.2-RELEASE. ... 7.2-RELEASE was out of support when the advisory was issued. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: mbuf security advisory for 7.2-RELEASE?
    ... Alexander Sack writes: ... seems odd that all versions of 7.x are listed minus 7.2-RELEASE. ... 7.2-RELEASE was out of support when the advisory was issued. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Message from Andrew
    ... Odd isn't ... > it though that even when we suspect a hoax, our better nature is to offer ... myself to offer support to this person - but I had to stay away. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: iPhone antenna
    ... "Enhanced enterprise support", ... Looking at it it said 'Blocked', which seemed odd, as I ... Witheld would make loads more sense than blocked! ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Tuesday Top 5: Dreamcast Games
    ... The library is big and diverse enough to support some odd ... other aspects of the game. ... I would put Samba De Amigo, Jet Grind Radio and Seaman in that list as ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)