Re: HEADS UP: FreeBSD 6.4 and 8.0 EoLs coming soon

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Andriy Gapon <avg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
If you want to shape the future of the project, then participate in the places
where the future is shaped.  If you want to know what's coming up in the future,
then watch the places where the future is shaped.  If you don't do either, you get
what you get.  Complaining post factum just doesn't work.  (Numerous other
examples and projects also demonstrate that).

Stop feeding the troll, please.

  • Re: HEADS UP: FreeBSD 6.4 and 8.0 EoLs coming soon
    ... then watch the places where the future is shaped. ...  Complaining post factum just doesn't work. ... Stop feeding the troll, please. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Driver looking for safety tips
    ... The Poster above is Dave Ruff. ... If you ever want to watch a live "Troll" in action, ... Rocky - http://wookiee.home.att.net ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: How Often Do You Change Strings?
    ... who just posts inflamatory stuff to a newsgroup to watch people get ... But Lifshine isn't this type of troll. ... but Lifshine seems to thrive on it. ... he put it on YouTube and he tells everyone to watch it. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Is the Federer magic returning?
    ... needs to avoid these kind of mental lapses against the likes of ... Looked like powerless dinking to me. ... Why am I the troll? ... not watch the whole match. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2010-08=08 (Sunday)
    ... wife and tried to hide the evidence by feeding her to an alligator ... I'll have to watch a whole ep but I liked it. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)