Re: openssh concerns
- From: "Darren Reed" <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:36:53 +0200
If this hasn't been mentioned already, disable password logins
in sshd_config and require RSA authentication only.
I do this on all hosts I administer that are internet accessible
and it allows me to confidently ignore all of the password
guessing attacks, resulting in peace of mind.
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: RE: FreeBSD equivalent to Sun crypto framework APIs (PKCS#11) (for hardware AES-CTR)
- Next by Date: HEADS UP: FreeBSD 6.3 EoL coming soon
- Previous by thread: Re: openssh concerns
- Next by thread: Re: FreeBSD bug grants local root access (FreeBSD 6.x)