DNS of FreeBSD.org been Attacked!?

Dear all,

I found some strange DNS query result these days.

Show the strange result as following :<

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>nslookup ftp11.tw.freebsd.org 168.95.1.1

Server: dns.hinet.net
Address: 168.95.1.1

Name: ftp11.tw.freebsd.org.com.tw
Address: 82.98.86.170

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>nslookup ftp6.tw.freebsd.org 168.95.1.1
Server: dns.hinet.net
Address: 168.95.1.1

Name: ftp6.tw.freebsd.org.com.tw
Address: 82.98.86.170

Both ftp6.tw.freebsd.org and ftp11.tw.freebsd.org
has the same IP adderess, and this IP address seems
belong to a malice domain!

Could anyone have good idea?

  • Re: Stupid RAID1 Question
    ... mount a drive to figure out which server it ... has moved to a different slot and which disks belong together if you ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: New to linux but going to try it
    ... did you see the FUNCTION of the server? ... It does not have my personal home directory on it. ... do not need the same considerations as human users. ... Because it does not belong there. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Users cannot change his password
    ... Users logon via a RDP connection from other computers all over the country ... (not belongin to the local area net, nor domain neither same workgroup), ... opening directly a Terminal Server session in the server. ... I have a new Windows 2008 Standard Standalone (no domain belong). ...
  • Re: servers address in ntp payload?
    ... The address doesn't belong there, it belongs in the IP header which ... >>>the receiving server always gets. ... a UDP packet is the address of the machine that sent it? ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)