Re: PAM rules inside pam.d

Thanks for your valuable inputs. The PAM module information is not yet clear
for me. The pam_unix, which i debugged was from Linux-PAM-0.78 (www.*linux*
fromscratch.org/blfs/view/blfs-book-6.0-html/postlfs/*linux*_*pam*.html )

I think the libraries too belong to the same library. I apologize� if i
asked this query to wrong forum.

Currently i dont see any issues with crypt library as you have suggested. I
will plan to upgrade the PAM library and see how it goes.

Thanks a lot