Re: OPIE considered insecure
- From: Chris Palmer <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:14:15 -0800
Rich Healey writes:
I'm thinking about implementing OPIE, but after reading this I'm not so
sure. What's consensus on the best approach to one time logins?
Why are people logging into their remote servers from assumed-untrustworthy
clients at all?
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: RE: OPIE considered insecure
- Next by Date: Re: OPIE considered insecure
- Previous by thread: RE: OPIE considered insecure
- Next by thread: Re: OPIE considered insecure