Re: OPIE considered insecure

Rich Healey writes:

I'm thinking about implementing OPIE, but after reading this I'm not so
sure. What's consensus on the best approach to one time logins?

Why are people logging into their remote servers from assumed-untrustworthy
clients at all?

  • Re: OPIE considered insecure
    ... Why are people logging into their remote servers from assumed-untrustworthy ... clients at all? ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: OPIE considered insecure
    ... What's consensus on the best approach to one time logins? ... Why are people logging into their remote servers from assumed-untrustworthy ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: XP Logon Problem
    ... logging onto a clients PC..." ... if you get it right '...the logon request is ... Mode and Safe Mode with command prompt. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Asynchronous sockets and pooled thread loading
    ... dozen simultaneous connections from remote clients to remote servers. ... I understand that when a send or receive completes, the callback will be ...