Re: jail stop extracting iso file

İ see, i should extract this iso image (not using tar) may i close this
jail? and can i restart correctly? i am hesitate since squid in running on
jail? process is like

[root@finn /etc]# ps ax -o pid,jid,args
8415 0 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -k start
10414 0 sshd: mary [priv] (sshd)
10417 0 sshd: mary@ttyp3 (sshd)
17168 0 /usr/local/sbin/squid -D
17170 0 (squid) -D (squid)
17171 0 (unlinkd) (unlinkd)
20754 0 /usr/sbin/syslogd -ss
20871 0 /usr/sbin/sshd
35688 0 sshd: andy [priv] (sshd)
35691 0 sshd: andy@ttypb (sshd)
42074 0 /usr/local/sbin/munin-node (perl)
48630 0 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -k start
64266 0 screen
67740 0 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -k start
71171 0 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -k start
76426 0 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -k start
92862 0 /usr/local/sbin/httpd -k start
93912 0 sshd: alex [priv] (sshd)
93929 0 sshd: alex@ttypq (sshd)
93955 0 screen
10418 0 -bash (bash)
35692 0 -bash (bash)
35693 0 su -
35694 0 -su (csh)
64268 0 /usr/local/bin/bash
93930 0 -bash (bash)
93932 0 su -
93933 0 -su (bash)
93954 0 screen
93956 0 /usr/local/bin/bash
94654 0 ps ax -o pid,jid,args
[root@finn /etc]#

i think so i can stop jail by this command? (but it run)

/etc/rc.d/jail start
/etc/rc.d/jail stop

OR i can kill jail process and than /etc/rc.d/jail stop and i can disable
in sysctl jail line

than extract iso file and restart jail? possible? and it contains any
risk? since squid is so so important

since i ve read this paper

but i wasn't able to find some jail details/setting in this server but
neverthless jail is running