Re: A simple rc.d jail patch to enable priority
- From: Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:14:01 +0200
Alexander Leidinger wrote:
Quoting Jan Srzednicki <w@xxxxxxxxx> (from Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:30:05 +0100):
I have written this tiny little patch to the jail rc.d script, which
allows user to set jail nice value. It doesn't change any default
Can that make it to the trees?
You need to provide documentation for it if you want that someone considers it for inclusion into the tree.
I took it and sent PR conf/124248 with patch for rc.d/jail, defaults/rc.conf and man5/rc.conf.5
Please let me know if commited, so I can update status of the patch on http://wiki.freebsd.org/Jails
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: FreeBSD supported branches update
- Next by Date: disk label and geli encrypted slice
- Previous by thread: FreeBSD supported branches update
- Next by thread: disk label and geli encrypted slice