Re: A simple rc.d jail patch to enable priority

Quoting Jan Srzednicki <w@xxxxxxxxx> (from Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:30:05 +0100):

Hello,

I have written this tiny little patch to the jail rc.d script, which
allows user to set jail nice value. It doesn't change any default
behaviour.

Can that make it to the trees?
Patch attached.

You need to provide documentation for it if you want that someone considers it for inclusion into the tree.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
"But Huey, you PROMISED!"
"Tell 'em I lied."

http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org netchild @ FreeBSD.org : PGP ID = 72077137

  • Re: A simple rc.d jail patch to enable priority
    ... I have written this tiny little patch to the jail rc.d script, ... allows user to set jail nice value. ... Can that make it to the trees? ... Patch attached. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • A simple rc.d jail patch to enable priority
    ... I have written this tiny little patch to the jail rc.d script, ... allows user to set jail nice value. ... Patch attached. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • A simple rc.d jail patch to enable priority
    ... I have written this tiny little patch to the jail rc.d script, ... allows user to set jail nice value. ... Patch attached. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: A simple rc.d jail patch to enable priority
    ... I have written this tiny little patch to the jail rc.d script, ... allows user to set jail nice value. ... Can that make it to the trees? ... Patch attached. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: [v2.6.26] whats brewing in x86.git for v2.6.26
    ... all of these are in linux-next, and most of them are in -mm. ... important topic or dangerous-looking patch we'd like to see the effects ... but we do much more testing than just getting code into other trees. ... add the debugfs interface for the sysprof tool ...
    (Linux-Kernel)