Re: How to take down a system to the point of requiring a newfs with one line of C (userland)

Since this was released to a public mailing list, I can only assume some
less than nice user will attempt this.
The only top level file system I have that can be written to by normal users
is /tmp

Should clear_tmp_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf prevent this from causing
harm?

Dan