Anti-Rootkit app

Hi all,

I need to install an anti-rootkid in a lot of servers. I know that there're several options: tripwire, aide, chkrootkit...

¿What do you prefer?

Obviously, I have to define my needs:

- easy setup and configuration
- actively developed

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent

  • Re: Anti-Rootkit app
    ... I need to install an anti-rootkid in a lot of servers. ... I know that there're several options: tripwire, aide, chkrootkit... ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Anti-Rootkit app
    ... I need to install an anti-rootkid in a lot of servers. ... there're several options: tripwire, aide, chkrootkit... ... easy setup and configuration ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Strange tripwire behaviour
    ... >> had occured to the tripwire executable. ... As you said I was in a mild panic first ... but then said a hacker couldn't have got at all the servers which are on ... Tony Molloy. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Whats the better choice? aide or tripwire?
    ... Package: aide ... Description: Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment ... Package: tripwire ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Internet appliance?
    ... I may be a bit overworried, but I think something like Tripwire or AIDE ... To check your machine for rootkit attacks you may like to install ...
    (comp.os.linux)