- From: Jordi Espasa Clofent <jordi.espasa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:38:37 +0100
I need to install an anti-rootkid in a lot of servers. I know that there're several options: tripwire, aide, chkrootkit...
¿What do you prefer?
Obviously, I have to define my needs:
- easy setup and configuration
- actively developed
Jordi Espasa Clofent
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: RE: freebsd-security Digest, Vol 236, Issue 1
- Next by Date: Re: Anti-Rootkit app
- Previous by thread: RE: freebsd-security Digest, Vol 236, Issue 1
- Next by thread: Re: Anti-Rootkit app