Re: OCF

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Raja FreeBSD wrote:

Hi,

I am just new to the FreeBSD system and look forward to take active part in
contributing.

Can someone please guide where can I find OCF source code in FreeBSD and
also is there IKE implementation and OpenSWAN ?

For IKE have a look at:
http://www.freshports.org/security/ipsec-tools/

Regards,
Janos Mohacsi

  • Re: is THIS why the 6.2 release seems stalled ?
    ... well the people doing it are also busy and working at things ... then consider contributing money - to support someone ... Nikolas, there are many things that FreeBSD need, a large number of them do ... "It's better to light one candle than to curse the ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: is THIS why the 6.2 release seems stalled ?
    ... >>> I don't have time to contribute work, I have a business to manage as ... then consider contributing money - to support someone ... > Nikolas, there are many things that FreeBSD need, a large number of them do ... Linux is taking over!" ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?
    ... aren't you using FreeBSD yourself? ... The 'powers that be' in FreeBSD are the people contributing to it. ... To me the FreeBSD community isn't at all about power. ... in the FreeBSD community power doesen't work like that at all. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: contributing to the ports collection
    ... contributing my time to the project. ... I want to add WordShell to the FreeBSD ... like using software outside of some sort of software manager wherein I can ... How would I get started in adding something to the ports collection? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Unicode-based FreeBSD
    ... It's a little bit overhed in most cases when just using ascii. ... Thank you for contributing to FreeBSD ...
    (freebsd-current)