Re: security weakness

Remko, you sugested I should look into securing my emailserver installation by preventing unauthorized access.
you are of the opinion that ICMP PING is not the cause of spam mailrelaying.
could I ask you if my Apple mac is any risk due to the PING portal being open?
if so would you advice me on what to do?
Thanks again.
Sam