Re: Recent vulnerabilities in xorg-server

Gentlemen!

May I remind you about Xorg issues. Or you're already identified
them as false-positive? I can not see the vulnerability in the
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/security/vuxml/vuln.xml?rev=.
so I assume that it was either considered false or not yes processed.

Thanks!