Intel LAN Driver Buffer Overflow Local Privilege Escalation
- From: Philipp Wuensche <cryx-freebsd@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:42:49 +0100
I found an advisory
(http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/CS-023726.htm) from intel for
their LAN driver for the eepro100 and gigabit network cards.
Is the FreeBSD em driver in any way affected by this problem? Looks like
it is at least derived from the intel driver.
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:25.kmem
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:25.kmem
- Previous by thread: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:26.gtar
- Next by thread: Problems using gssapi authentication from FreeBSD to Linux machines