Re: which windows software can communicate with ipsec(racoon)?

"Zhao Tongyi" <zhaotongyi@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

I have tested cisco vpn software,found build the phase ONE successfully,but
phase two can't build up.

Probably a setup problem, I've been able to setup l2tp/ipsec tunnels
between an XP box and a FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE box (ipsec-tools racoon-0.6.x)

Anyone have advice??

Depending on what you need, maybe this software could help you :
http://shrew.net/?page=software

--
j ai ete sur le site et j ai decouvert le programme. a quel niveau y a
til un probleme? Merci d eclairer ma lanterne. si je pouvais ne pas