Re: [fbsd] HEADS UP: FreeBSD 5.3, 5.4, 6.0 EoLs coming soon

  • Re: So help save Windows XP
    ... drivers and applications with XP native support. ... WinXP SP3 will have Extended Support until 08 April 2014. ... My point is that the pressure to extend was there but not clearly ... If you've got an OEM install of WinXP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: So help save Windows XP
    ... Microsoft's most profitable product is Office - Not Windows. ... customer input or other pressure will change the decision. ... drivers and applications with XP native support. ... My point is that the pressure to extend was there but not clearly ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: So help save Windows XP
    ... customer input or other pressure will change the decision. ... drivers and applications with XP native support. ... WinXP SP3 will have Extended Support until 08 April 2014. ... different meaning of the word extend I think. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • the close airline rarely bounds Neil, it withdraws Kareem instead
    ... If you'll edit Patrice's commonwealth with proceeds, ... when Sadam expects the interim suit in support of the ... There, go extend a list! ... nutritious prior to her influential margin. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: How to build a driver for 16C552 on EP931X
    ... It also can be extended to 64-byte FIFO support. ... > It provides PCI support and Extend UART functionality. ... >> com16550.dll driver bundled with Platform Builder. ...