Re: comments on handbook chapter

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:57:48 +0200
des@xxxxxx (Dag-Erling Smørgrav) wrote:

Tom Rhodes <trhodes@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Grepping three of these lines, I cannot find it. Tell me Travis,
what URL did you read this from?

des@dwp ~/projects/freebsd/doc% grep -r 'temporarily protect' .
./en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/security/chapter.sgml: while this may temporarily protect the binaries, it prevents an
des@dwp ~/projects/freebsd/doc% dcvs annotate en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/security/chapter.sgml | grep 'temporarily protect'

Annotations for en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/security/chapter.sgml
1.36 (ben 14-Aug-00): while this may temporarily protect the binaries, it prevents an

Haha, wrong directory. It was reletively early in my morning.
Killed. Probably should have went off on a tangent about self
inflicted DoS, but that is for another day.

--
Tom Rhodes