RE: seeding dev/random in 5.5

-----Original Message-----
From: R. B. Riddick [mailto:arne_woerner@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:12 AM
To: Michael Scheidell; freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: seeding dev/random in 5.5

I think that during the first reboot after a fresh install
the kern.random.sys sysctl settings are already orderly
before rc.d/sshd is called...

If yes, then sending some pings should do the trick... Or
not? I mean: NETWORKING should already be provided at that point...

I am not sure I understand what you are saying in the context of my
question.