Re: Ruby vulnerability?
- From: Remko Lodder <remko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:44:49 +0200
Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
Sergey Matveychuk wrote:Good. There is three patches there.
I'll test if they fix the vulnerabilities.
FYI The fixes was committed.
Thanks a lot for the work Sergey!
Remko Lodder ** remko@xxxxxxxxxxxx
FreeBSD ** remko@xxxxxxxxxxx
/* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Ruby vulnerability?
- Next by Date: Re: Ruby vulnerability?
- Previous by thread: Re: Ruby vulnerability?
- Next by thread: Re: Ruby vulnerability?