Kerberos5 / Heimdal
- From: Forrest Aldrich <forrie@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:37:17 -0400
I have FreeBSD-6.1 and it appears the default installation has a full complement of Kerberos5. But, /usr/src/kerberos5/README states:
This subtree is world-exportable, as it does not contain any
At the time of writing, it did not even contain source code, only
Makefiles and headers.
Please maintain this "exportable" status quo.
20th Sept 1997
I'm guessing the README is a bit out-of-date...
The HANDBOOK suggests more needs to be obtained from the security/heimdal port.
I see all the libraries in /usr/lib etc., so which is it... do we have a full install as a part of 6.1 or is the security/heimdal still needed to bring it up to speed.
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Anyone running ntop on FBSD5.4
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone running ntop on FBSD5.4
- Previous by thread: Anyone running ntop on FBSD5.4
- Next by thread: Re: Kerberos5 / Heimdal