Re: IPsec with Racoon2

fred bloggs wrote:
Hi,

I tried posting this to FreeBSD-questions and to freebsd-security (while
not a member) and haven't had any replies.

I'm trying to get IPsec running between 2 FreeBSD boxes, using racoon2.
I was originnaly using vmware systems, but in order to eliminate vmware
as a cause, I've moved it to a native machine.

[...]

Anyone got any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
John Ryan

Hi,

You might wanna consider /usr/ports/security/ipsec-tools instead. The
following is an excellent doco on the matter:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ipsec.html

I got it cranking on production and it works like a charm.

Cheers,
Mikhail.

--
Mikhail Goriachev
Webanoide

Telephone: +61 (0)3 62252501
Mobile Phone: +61 (0)4 38255158
E-Mail: mikhailg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.webanoide.org

PGP Key ID: 0x4E148A3B
PGP Key Fingerprint: D96B 7C14 79A5 8824 B99D 9562 F50E 2F5D 4E14 8A3B