DSD Approved Products

Hi,

I am considering installing several `servers' in a facility that needs
to conform
with the products listed at: DSD Approved Products
http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/evaluation_services/epl/dap.html

As far as i can see freebsd performs above and beyond, for all the required
criteria in the act. Can we see freebsd listed as an approved product in the
near future?

Best Regards,

Jason - RF & CO

  • Re: DSD Approved Products
    ... I am considering installing several `servers' in a facility that needs ... DSD Approved Products ... no beating around the bush.. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: IBM announces opening of $30 million facility
    ... million manufacturing facility at its Poughkeepsie, N.Y., site to ... produce the next generation of mainframes and servers. ... structure at IBM's 400-acre site in Poughkeepsie. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • IBM announces opening of $30 million facility
    ... million manufacturing facility at its Poughkeepsie, N.Y., site to ... produce the next generation of mainframes and servers. ... structure at IBM's 400-acre site in Poughkeepsie. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Active Directory Backup on Windows Server 2000
    ... We do have communication with the hotsite so adding those servers to a new ... >> me to encounter or will this replicate our AD to our Disaster Recover site? ... > If the primary facility has communication with the secondary facility I ...
  • Re: Basic Linux courses
    ... Eddie wrote: ... do you have any idea how many "web" servers we have in one facility? ... I ran out of fingers after that. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)