DSD Approved Products
- From: "Jason M" <talonz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:03:56 +1000
I am considering installing several `servers' in a facility that needs
with the products listed at: DSD Approved Products
As far as i can see freebsd performs above and beyond, for all the required
criteria in the act. Can we see freebsd listed as an approved product in the
Jason - RF & CO
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Should I use gbde or geli?
- Next by Date: Re: DSD Approved Products
- Previous by thread: Re: Should I use gbde or geli?
- Next by thread: Re: DSD Approved Products