- From: Zoran Kolic <kolicz@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:42:28 +0100
For a long time I see icmp 3.3 packets
in my log, coming from 22.214.171.124.
Cannot find what this address is in
fact. Every day, on both i386 and amd64.
I use ipfw and not a server at all. Comes
even if I just look for mail in console.
Does someone have similar item in log?
One more question. What are those udp
probes on 1025-7 ports?
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:03.cpio
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:01.texindex
- Previous by thread: FreeBSD Security Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:01.texindex [REVISED]
- Next by thread: Re: FreeBSD Errata Advisory FreeBSD-SA-06:03.cpio