Re: exploiting kernel

I'm sorry my english makes confuse, my email mean:
I need to know about kernel's freebsd exploiting to
securing my box. And I need to know how hackers do that
(and what kind of tools they used) either.

Thanks.

> iwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>Can kernel's freeBSD exploited by tools hacking ? If
>> true,
>>can I know how to fix this problem, and what tools can do
>>that.
>>
>>Thanks alot

> thats a bit like asking how long is a piece of string.
> the port chkrootkit can help tell you if a root kit has
> been installed
> on your system, thats all i can tell you with the
> information you gave.

  • Re: exploiting kernel
    ... I need to know about kernel's freebsd exploiting to securing my box. ... And I need to know how hackers do that either. ... for security, generally the kernel and base is not the biggest concern, it is ports. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: exploiting kernel
    ... Key fingerprint: ... I need to know about kernel's freebsd exploiting to ... securing my box. ... the port chkrootkit can help tell you if a root kit has been installed on your system, thats all i can tell you with the information you gave. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: exploiting kernel
    ... > I need to know about kernel's freebsd exploiting to ... > securing my box. ... And I need to know how hackers do that ... Kris ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)