Re: exploiting kernel
- From: iwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:39:02 -0000 (UTC)
I'm sorry my english makes confuse, my email mean:
I need to know about kernel's freebsd exploiting to
securing my box. And I need to know how hackers do that
(and what kind of tools they used) either.
> iwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>Can kernel's freeBSD exploited by tools hacking ? If
>>can I know how to fix this problem, and what tools can do
>>freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
>>To unsubscribe, send any mail to
> thats a bit like asking how long is a piece of string.
> the port chkrootkit can help tell you if a root kit has
> been installed
> on your system, thats all i can tell you with the
> information you gave.
freebsd-security@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-security-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: exploiting kernel
- Next by Date: Re: Reflections on Trusting Trust
- Previous by thread: Re: exploiting kernel
- Next by thread: Re: exploiting kernel