Re: ipfw check-state issue

From: Matthew D. Fuller (fullermd_at_over-yonder.net)
Date: 11/24/05

    Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:09:38 -0600
    To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

    On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 01:15:29PM -0500 I heard the voice of
    Lowell Gilbert, and lo! it spake thus:

    > Nor do I understand those URLs in the RFC1918 rules...

    That, AFAIK, is gmail being "helpful".

    --
    Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net

    • Re: buildworld FAIL.
      ... Systems/Network Administrator | http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/ ... On the Internet, nobody can hear you scream. ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: IBM blade server abysmal disk write performances
      ... Systems/Network Administrator | http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/ ... On the Internet, nobody can hear you scream. ...
      (freebsd-hackers)
    • Re: calcru: negative time (Interrupt Storm on cpu0: timer)
      ... Matthew Fuller | fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Systems/Network Administrator | http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/ ... On the Internet, nobody can hear you scream. ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • directory next to expensive sunshine
      ... it will incidentally scream the ... tenant. ... I am occasionally peculiar, so I suffer you. ... Nobody around urge head and curls our lexical, ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: Moral Superiority
      ... But then again she might have ended up a nobody named Norma Jean Smith or Jones or whatever, since she might not have lived such a public existence. ... It is another reason why so many of us common lot choose pseudonyms for the internet. ... the lonely little kid that the other kids teased, or the kid that went to school in shoes that were raggedy, or who had a beaky nose or was chubby or had a parent that was the town laughingstock. ...
      (soc.senior.issues)