Re: New FreeBSD Security Officer

From: Juergen Lock (
Date: 09/28/05

    Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:45:56 +0200 (CEST)

    Btw, should one expect a confirmation email when emailing about a (possibly) new hole? I'm
    wondering if two mails i sent got lost somehow...

    • Re: My E-Mails has been deleted! - How do I Recover?
      ... >>I have lost a several hundred mails in my Outlook Express folders. ... >> I have sorted mails in different folders (like say, Root folders A to Z, ... >> possibility to retrieve all the lost mails? ...
    • RE: Missing E-mail - please help! (NOT in badmail)
      ... The POP3 Connector is a great tool when ... I really lost all mails received during the ... >>> Maybe you have more luck, but probably your mails are probably destroyed. ...
    • Re: OWA Overseas
      ... I have had two colleagues have problems with this. ... One was that China ... completely blocked the content somehow. ... > able to open any of the mails. ...
    • Re: NDRs not sent to internet when using smart host
      ... No problem except maybe for some mails that may get lost in the procedure. ... Leif ... Prev by Date: ...
    • Re: 10 months of e-mails deleted after compact in OE6
      ... I DID shut down my PC while OE was compacting my Inbox. ... Does this mean I lost all these MAils, ...